Posted by Elsabe on Friday, October 9, 2015
Earlier this month the Lord gave me the Word that amazing opportunities for the Kingdom are opening up for those who are positioned in Christ. Together with that there will be full provision of everything needed to fulfill the mandates that accompany these opportunities. This means finances, helpers, divine connections, ability that you didn’t think you had, strength, angelic assistance, wisdom and simply anything you might need.
God has prepared double open doors of opportunity into the unthinkable, unheard of, unimaginable and our full reliance has to be on Him, His power and His ability to bring us into the fulfillment of His supernatural plans for us to further the Kingdom for His glory alone (not ours!)
1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.”
It is written in Is.64: 4-5 and here we find more keys:
4” For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside Thee, what He hath prepared for him
that waiteth for Thee in Thy ways”
God has prepared these things for those who love Him (1 Cor.2: 9) and for those who wait on Him (Is.64: 4). Follow the keys of righteousness, rejoicing and remembering Him in His ways in verse 6.
Many who are to step through these doors of opportunity are currently experiencing extreme opposition on all fronts, but this is a sure sign that you are assigned for victory.
“For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.” –
1 Cor.16: 9 KJV
Therefore, knowing that the enemy would love to steal your God-given opportunities, you need to take your stand to overcome by faith.
There is something new and challenging in this season of Jubilee where all debts are cancelled out and we receive a fresh start in jubilation of His goodness and His glorious provision. Our eyes have to be fixed on Him by faith in perseverance to press through to victory.
In order to step into the new, it is important to be rightly positioned by leaving all the negative memory sounds of the old season behind. Spend time to re-calibrate your sound to the truth (by repentance and forgiveness, washed in the blood of the Lamb). Then get tuned to joyful praise and glory to Him!
So let’s look at strategy for breakthrough to overcome all adverse situations:
1. Review the Prophetic Words that God has given you regarding your life and destiny. Remember that God is not a man that He should lie.
19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"
2. Now put your faith in action: Take possession of His promises, coming in full agreement with His Word, even though it may seem impossible in the natural
3. Write down your vision and Declare His Word and His promises over your life, your family, your ministry (or business), your health, your finances
Job 22:28 (KJV)
28 "Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways."
4. Take courage and choose to switch your focus on God’s power and ability to break you through into victory. Shake off the snakes of doubt and fear and wavering (plus confusion, lethargy, heaviness, hopelessness, etc that want to overwhelm you) and do not even give it a second thought, for thinking about it (rehearsing it in your mind) and talking about it empowers the enemy. Rather give praise to God for giving you victory in all areas.
How you order your thoughts and conversations will in a great measure determine your breakthrough. Therefore it is important to take every thought captive in obedience to Christ on a consistent basis and only speak words of faith and life.
5. ENVISION the outcome and rejoice in God’s power to bring it to pass!
6. Spend quality time with God in intimate worship, “listening in” for His guidance and step-by-step strategies, rejoice in His goodness and grace and live in righteousness.
7. Then simply walk in obedience – putting action to your faith
8. Remember to give Him ALL THE GLORY in each step of progress!